The Chief Information Officer–Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) program supports the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and National Information Technology Acquisitions and Assessment Center (NITAAC). This contract, with a program ceiling of $20 billion, is designed to provide a mechanism for streamlined ordering of IT solutions and services at equitable and reasonable prices.
Learn more at the NITAAC CIO-SP3 Small Business Website.
Period of Performance-
Who is Eligible
Department of Health and Human Services and all other Federal agencies
National Institutes of Health (NIH) and National Information Technology Acquisitions and Assessment Center (NITAAC)
VariQ can perform services within the following five task areas:
- Task Area 1: IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare. Support Biomedical Research, Health Sciences and Healthcare by performing studies and analyses, and providing operational, technical, and maintenance services for the systems, subsystems, and equipment.
- Task Area 4: Outsourcing. IT infrastructure and IT services required to assume management and operations of government IT resources and IT business functions.
- Task Area 5: IT Operations and Maintenance. Support operations and maintenance of IT systems, keeping IT systems viable with supported vendor releases or off-the-shelf products associated with mainframes, client/server, web-based applications, and networking.
- Task Area 8: Digital Government. Support of government services provided through digital means, creating transparent interaction between government and citizens, government and business enterprises, and interagency relationships.
- Task Area 10: Software Development. Development of customized software applications, database applications, and other solutions not available in off-the-shelf modular software applications.
VariQ Contract Labor Rates
Prompt Payment Terms