The General Services Administration (GSA) Professional Services Schedule (PSS) is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, which offers federal, state and local governments innovative solutions to their professional services needs, providing direct access to simple or complex fixed-price or labor-hour professional services, such as business consulting solutions, financial and business solutions, logistics solutions; and professional engineering solutions. VariQ performs in two of its Special Item Number (SIN) areas in the area of business consulting solutions: Integrated Consulting Services [SIN 874-1/RC] and Integrated Business Program Support Services [SIN 874-7/RC].
For more information visit the GSA PSS website.
Period of Performance-
GSA Professional Services
Integrated Business Program Support Services: Services to assist agencies in managing their mission-oriented business projects or programs and achieving mission performance goals. Services covered by this SIN include:
- All phases of program or project management, from planning to closeout.
- Operational/administrative business support services in order to carry out program objectives.
Integrated Consulting Services: Contractors provide expert advice and assistance in support of an agency's mission-oriented business functions. Services covered by this SIN include:
- Management or strategy consulting, including research, evaluations, studies, business policy and regulation development assistance and strategy formulation
- Facilitation and related decision support services
- Survey services
- Advisory and assistance services