Alliant 2 Unrestricted
The Alliant 2 Unrestricted (UR) vehicle is a multiple-award, indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC), tasked with providing comprehensive and flexible IT services and IT services-based solutions worldwide. The Alliant 2 vehicle has been awarded Best-in-Class status by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) as a preferred government-wide solution that provides access to a highly qualified pool of industry partners, a broad range of comprehensive IT services and solutions, and flexibility to integrate emergent technologies.
For more information on Alliant 2 Unrestricted, visit: Alliant 2 GSA Website.
Read VariQ's Alliant 2 Press Release here.
Period of Performance-
Who is Eligible
All Federal Departments and Agencies. Alliant, GSA’s premier enterprise GWAC, provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of industry partners. Alliant allows for long-term planning of large-scale program requirements.
General Services Administration
Enterprise Acquisition Division
Phone: (877) 534-2208
The Alliant 2 Unrestricted GWAC provides:
- A highly qualified pool of industry partners;
- A robust scope aligned with the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) and Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture (DoDEA);
- Access to a full range of comprehensive IT services and IT services-based solutions;
- Flexibility as emerging technologies and the definition of information technology evolve;
- Ancillary support (non-IT) permitted when it is integral to, and necessary for, the IT services-based outcome;
- Open Season provision to competitively award to additional highly qualified IT Contractors to the Alliant 2 pool;
- A full spectrum of contract types, including cost reimbursement;
- Worldwide coverage;
- Complimentary scope-compatibility reviews;
- Acquisition Templates and the capability to search for sample Statements of Work (SOWs)
DCAA Southeastern Maryland Branch Office
6301 Ivy Lane, Suite 510 Greenbelt, MD 20770
301-394-1054 • email@example.com
DCMA Baltimore Office
217 East Redwood Street, Suite 1800 Baltimore, MD 21202
410-962-9800 • firstname.lastname@example.org
CMMI Level 3 DEV
Contract insurance meets threshold stated in FAR Subpart 28.307-2 liability and expires on 05/01/2019.