GSA Technical Support Services BPA
The General Services Administration (GSA) Technical Support Services Blanket Purchase Agreement (GTSS BPA) is a $500 million contract with a five-year ordering period that supports four major areas: GSA tools and services; citizen-facing tools and services; support for memos and letters issued by the Executive Office of the President; and support for e-Gov initiatives. VariQ is eligible to provide services under both the HUBZone and Small Business categories.
For more information on this contract, see the BPA Fact Sheet.
Period of Performance-
Who is Eligible
General Services Administration (GSA)
GSA Office of Citizen Services and Innovative Technologies (OCSIT)
The requirements of this BPA are for five general pools of services which include:
- Government program management office support;
- Support for architect and engineering, concepts, design and strategy for information technology (IT) software, applications, and web services;
- Development, implementation and release management for IT software applications and web services;
- Systems administration: Configure, manage, deploy, scale, maintain and operate applications; software, hardware, cloud hosting and platforms;
- Information systems security: Implement IT security measures to ensure systems operate at an acceptable level of risk.