GSA IT Schedule 70
IT Professional Services (132-51) |
Cybersecurity HACS (132-45A, 45B, 45C, 45D) |
Health IT Services (132-56)
The GSA Information Technology (IT) Schedule 70 is the largest, most widely
used acquisition vehicle in the federal government. GSA IT Schedule 70
is a Government-wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) that supports Government
requirements for high-performance IT by providing state-of-the-art commercial
hardware, software, services, and solutions.
Period of Performance
04/24/09 - 04/23/19
Who is Eligible
Federal agencies, agency contractors and certain educational institutions.
State and local government entities under the authority of Cooperative Purchasing.
Geographic Scope of Contract - Domestic Delivery: Domestic delivery is delivery within the 48 contiguous states, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Washington, D.C. and U.S. territories. Domestic delivery also includes a port or consolidation point, within the aforementioned areas, for orders received from overseas activities.
General Services Administration Federal Acquisition Service
QTFABC, Branch 2CRoom
P04A21500 East Bannister Road
Kansas City MO 64131-3088
VariQ performs as prime on the GSA Schedule 70 while offering 29 labor categories in the following areas:
• IT Facility Operation and Maintenance
• IT Systems Development Services
• IT Systems Analysis Services
• Automated Information Systems Design and Integration Services
• Programming Services
• IT Backup and Security Services
• IT Data Conversion Services
• Computer Aided Design/Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAD/CAM) Services
• IT Network Management Services
• Creation/Retrieval of IT Related Automated News Services
• Data Services
• Other Information Services.
Tom Edson, CFO
firstname.lastname@example.org • (202) 808-7338