Welcome to VariQ’s
FAA eFAST Page
VariQ has been awarded a prime contract by the Federal Aviation Administration under the Electronic FAA Accelerated and Simplified Tasks (eFAST) contract vehicle. eFAST is a multi-year Master Ordering Agreement (MOA) program and is the FAA’s preferred acquisition vehicle for fulfilling Agency Small Business Goals to provide comprehensive management, engineering, and technical support services.
VariQ specializes in Information Technology, Cyber Security, and Program Management services and is eligible to provide services under eFAST Functional Area for Computer Systems Support (CSS).
eFAST is an agency-wide acquisition vehicle. It can be used by all FAA organizations and other federal agencies when in the best interest of the government. The contract has a base period of five years plus two option years. Ceiling amount for all task orders under eFAST is $2 billion.
- FAA's preferred aquisition vehicle
- Satisfies Small Business requirements
- Multiple contract types with performance-based solutions available
- Streamlined procurement lead times
- One-stop shopping: Full Service Procurement Services
- Adherence to acquisition excellence
- Access to trusted and reliable small business industry partners
- Dedication to customer support and satisfaction
- Proven performance track record
- Low fee-for-service: 3 percent